[Sticky] Web Designer full-time in Kathmandu - Nepal
Recuweb.com is looking for a Web Designer full-time in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Live Template Editor (LTPLE) is a web application developed by Recuweb.com allowing Web Designers, Agences and Template Resellers to turn a portfolio of pre-built templates into a fully featured SaaS (Software as a Service).
Your job will be to design, create, and manage galleries of templates working in collaboration with distribution websites owned by Live Template Editor partners and vendors.
The template gallery of the distribution website is your primary responsibility and gives you significant influence over the success of our distribution network.
- Create responsive website layouts using modern HTML/CSS practices
- Creating banners, email models and landing pages which drive leads and increase customer retention
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code able to work across multiple browsers and compatible with the Live Template Editor
- Management of all template galleries
- Maintain, expand and update existing templates
- Upload and optimize videos and images for the web
- Manage and optimize template contents to reduce page load times
- Stay up-to-date with latest web trends, techniques and software
- Choose layouts and elements to increase visual appeal and fit with the niche requierements of the distribution website
- Improve the user experience and user engagement
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven work experience in web and graphic design
- Able to build templates from the ground up as well as modifying existing templates
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Knowledge and implementation of SEO best practices
- Ability to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or any other visual design tools
- Proficiency in Dreamweaver, Notepad ++ or any other web design tools
- Proficiency in Bootstrap, Canvas, Sass or any open-source frameworks and libraries
- WordPress experience optional
Fixed base following local ranges and depending on experience plus Sales Commissions
If you are interested please contact us by email to apply with CV, short cover letter and portfolio or samples.