24 August 2018 at 11 h 07 min #1473
Recuweb.com is looking for a Digital Copywriter in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Live Template Editor (LTPLE) is a web application developed by Recuweb.com allowing Web Designers, Agency and Template Resellers to turn a portfolio of pre-built templates into a fully featured SaaS (Software as a Service).
Your job, as a Digital Copywriter, is to engage the reader and motivate them to subscribe to the service. You may also write copy designed to convey valuable information about how to use the software and provide support on how to solve common issues. All the content will be written in English.
- Client liaison: from set-up to completion, you’ll be checking in with the client regularly by email
- Project scoping: understanding what the client needs by obtaining a clear brief
- Tailoring the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose – whether they are intended to sell or inform
- Understanding the target audience interests identifying the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully
- Working with the creative team to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words
- Identifying fresh and interesting angles for your articles
- Writing for web pages and blogs, and potentially also for social media and forum
- Assisting with business pitches to win new clients or projects
- Providing other digital content, such as images and video
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven work experience in content writing in English
- Strong listening skills, so that you can understand the need and effectively develop a project brief
- Excellent writing ability, including the ability to write in different styles and to other people’s direction
- Good research and analytical skills to gain an accurate understanding of the subject in question
- The organizational ability to manage multiple projects
- A creative approach, both in coming up with ideas for new projects and for getting a message across innovatively
- The ability to work independently and flexible
- Good attention to detail, including the ability to proof-read your own and others’ work
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will be working with a range of different people including clients
- An understanding of digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Specific IT skills, such as an understanding of HTML or WordPress
Fixed base following local ranges and depending on experience plus Sales Commissions
If you are interested please contact us by email to apply with CV, short cover letter, and either portfolio, text samples, or own blog
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.